Friday, October 7, 2011

Trussbridge Farm

Couple weeks back, I drove up to visit Asher, my friend I met while working out at the farm in CA in 2009. Ash has his own place now, called Trussbridge Farm. It is so beautiful there. He has worked hard in his first year, getting established, deciding what to grow, and holding it down at the farmers market - mostly all by himself. I was there for a couple days, helping him pick and exploring the property. We went for a hike on the land there and it was amazing. How to people get to have orchards, streams, waterfalls, rock formations, and a farm all in their back yard? I think I took over 500 pictures while I was there. So, it was hard to choose just these few. Luckily I am headed back there in a couple weeks for 10 days to watch over my new best friends, Kerby the dog, Larry, Moe and Curly the ducks and the 50 new chicks. Oh, and, you'll see I bugged out over all the mushrooms too.




















No comments:

Post a Comment