- NYC part two
- artist residency, do you have connections?
- wwoof Australia
- more farming, perhaps Hawaii
- Rachel? learn to sail? Florida?
- sustainable building techniques Washington State internship
- work on a cruise ship
- bike across America, wanna come?
- find someone somewhere who is willing to teach me furniture building and upholstering
- camp out with family somewhere and finally finish that album
- trade loretta for a winnebago and become a traveling sales woman
Saturday, August 1, 2009
2 cents worth millions
Peoples, been here 5 weeks.... is it time to start trying to figure out what do to next? As per usual, I am fixating and spinning and full of equal parts excitement and worry. So, go ahead, give me your two cents. I am not above admitting that I need help and lots of discussion time so, here are a few of the ideas that are on the horizon. Some are briefer experiences than others. Ideally I would like to spend the winter somewhere warm. But, if NYC beckons, I am so there.