Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I am having a love affair, with tomatoes. We have two huge fields of tomato plants here at the farm and, it is what we sell the most of at the markets. They also get included almost every week in the CSA boxes as well. Some of my favorites are the black cherries, the sun golds and the juliets. YUM!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Peoples, been here 5 weeks.... is it time to start trying to figure out what do to next? As per usual, I am fixating and spinning and full of equal parts excitement and worry. So, go ahead, give me your two cents. I am not above admitting that I need help and lots of discussion time so, here are a few of the ideas that are on the horizon. Some are briefer experiences than others. Ideally I would like to spend the winter somewhere warm. But, if NYC beckons, I am so there.
- NYC part two
- artist residency, do you have connections?
- wwoof Australia
- more farming, perhaps Hawaii
- Rachel? learn to sail? Florida?
- sustainable building techniques Washington State internship
- work on a cruise ship
- bike across America, wanna come?
- find someone somewhere who is willing to teach me furniture building and upholstering
- camp out with family somewhere and finally finish that album
- trade loretta for a winnebago and become a traveling sales woman