Saturday, July 18, 2009

Puppy Love and Home Sweet Home

Today, I wanted to introduce you all to the puppies on the farm!!!! I LOVE THEM. Best dogs ever!! Here is Boanne, she hangs out mostly with the sheep and the goats keeping an eye on them and the ever cunning coyote. Next is Bella, she is the oldest at about 2 years, I think, and she is the sweetest, ever! Rex is my home boy though, he is a rowdy crazy dog, eats everything, barks like a mad man, but he loves people and is so friendly and affectionate.Also, here is my bedroom, a tent out by the bamboo forest. Next is the bunk house where we all cook, shower, and hang out. There are bedrooms in the bunk house, but everyone is tenting out mostly just to sleep under the stars and stay cooler. This is the kitchen actually at its best. It can get reallllllly messy, but I am trying to stay on top of it with out sounding too maternal.
Once again, here is more carrot love. I just can't help taking the pictures.... hope you like them as much as I do. Miss you. Love you. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dogs and the carrot love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing corrie!!!!! i really dig the carrots too. they each have their own style of carrot love.

    ReplyDelete